I’ve already discussed common characteristics of an empath in my previous post “You Might Be An Empath If…“. I also shared some examples of “How to Protect Yourself as an Empath“, including visualizing an “Empath Shield“. Once you’ve acknowledge your abilities as an empath and learned how to protect your personal energy, you can now take advantage of all the awesome gifts that come with being an empath.
When you are an empath you are able to do a lot more than you’d think.
- You are able to recognize when people lie to you. However, as empaths, you like to hope for the best when it comes to other’s intentions. So, you often ignore the signs.
- With practice, you can learn to clear your energy with meditation. This will help you feel more balanced and less cloudy.
- Empaths are some of the most creative people. You can channel your feelings and the energy you pick up from the universe and translate it into art.
- You are easily able to connect with animals on a higher level than most people can.
- When you feel happy, you feel super duper happy. Enjoy it!
- You can sense which people and places to steer clear from, allowing you to avoid bad situations.
- You have no need to be fake. Since, you can pick up on other people’s energy around you, you can tell how much you need to say and how little.
- Empaths have the ability to sense when a friend or family member needs them to reach out.
- Being empathic allows you to appreciate the beauty in everything around you.
- Once you learn how to clear out unnecessary energy from your energy, you’ll be able to see the world more clearly.
- Empaths feel called to help others and are amazing natural healers.
- It is very easy for empaths to relate to others. This makes empaths remarkably good listeners.
There are surely many more great advantages to being an empath. These are just a few of them. Now, use your gift to help others and help yourself be a better person.